Sunday, June 2, 2013

'If you don't grind; you don't shine...then what the F@#$ you signed up for.' - M.O.U.S.E

Clutch Players University had the chance to connect with Face Foward Recording Artist M.O.U.S.E for our Hustle Never Sleep Mixtape Series.
 
(CP) How did you get the name M.O.U.S.E? Is there a meaning behind the name?
(M) I go by the name Mick I’m not that tall. So, people would make fun of me and would say ‘You are small as a mouse’ or ‘Hey Mickey Mouse,’ I changed it to a positive and now everyone calls me ‘M.O.U.S.E.’ Even the ones who made fun of me is fans of mine. My name stands for ‘My Own Unique Style Everywhere.’ I feel like I can adapt to any situation pertaining to hip hop music and make it my own. It’s kind of like I’m forced to switch styles to fit in lanes, I love it though.

(CP) How did you come up with the concept for your Mixtape?

(M) Well ‘Air Maxes N Sweat Suits’ to me means to be comfortable in your own fresh. Also, I wanted the sweat suit to embody the material you will be receiving in the music. I’m comfortable presenting this concept to new viewers and supporters now. And, we rock ‘Air Maxes N Sweat Suits,’ in Indy a lot too I wanted that to be a part of the hip hop culture like the 'Du rag, Air Force One’s, Door Knocker earrings, etc.'

(CP) Could you name some producer’s that you've worked with for the Air Maxes N Sweat Suits Mixtape?
(M) I’ve worked with Clock Work Muzik Group from Cleveland they did production for MGK, Freddie Gibbs, Ray Cash, Killer Mike, Bone Thugs. And, B.Corder from Flint Michigan he has done work for Currensy and the whole Jetlife along with Jim Jones too. Also, I’ve worked with Justin Jay Beats from Los Angeles he sent me some beats out of nowhere and I chose the right ones for this project. I didn’t work with any producer’s from Indianapolis I wanted a brand new fresh sound.

(CP) What’s next for M.O.U.S.E? Are you doing any shows?
(M) Yes, I’m always tryna’ to spread the brand. I currently just got off tour with Lil Wyte of 36 Mafia and the team is currently working on my own tour for ‘Air Maxes N Sweat Suits,’ I’m very excited about that. I’m working on another project right now just to keep new material along with ‘Air Maxes N Sweat Suits.’

More videos on Youtube and platforms to present my content like Clutch Players University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(CP) Describe M.O.U.S.E style?
(M) I have an east coast flow, a down south bounce, and a Midwest swag. But I rep Indianapolis, Indy All Day!!!!!! It’s weird but that’s ‘M.O.U.S.E’ my own unique style yo!!


(CP) You know the Basketball Finals are approaching who would you like to see play? And who do you think will win between Miami Heat and the Indiana Pacers?
(M) I really wanted to see Kobe against Lebron but I’m a dreamer. As far as the Indiana Pacers & Miami Heat game the Pacers clearly have the advantage due to size and defense. But, the Miami Heat is defending champs and is hungry. I would like to say the Pacers but Lebron is having a wonderful year...sorry Indy.


M.O.U.S.E- DREAM (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hNSKIAHmvg

                                                                                                               
DOWNLOAD 'AIR MAXES N SWEATSUITS’ MIXTAPE:     
                                                                                                                
http://www.datpiff.com/MOUSE-Air-Maxes-N-Sweat-Suits-mixtape.482933.html 



Track listing:

1.)    Intro – Moving and Grooving

2.)    Air Maxes N Sweatsuits- FT Janese (Producer B. Corder)

3.)    Right Here

4.)    Clockwork – (Producer Clockwork Muzik Group)

5.)    FlyAway – (Producer B. Corder)

6.)    High Maintnance

7.)    Stylin

8.)    Dream (Producer B. Corder)

9.)    MOUSE- FT BlaccOut Garrison – Golden Child (Producer Justin Jay Beats)

10.)  Loungin - FT Naptowns Prince

11.)  Gone (Producer B. Corder)

12.)  Nothin gonna stop me – (Producer Justin Jay Beats)

13.)  Outo – Jus Coolin

CONNECTIONS:
@MOUSE317 TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment